The key equipment requirements for printing COR include:
- A well-ventilated DLP 3D printer (see below for validated list)
- A refrigerator or freezer to store resin below 5 °C
- An oven or warm water bath to warm the resin to 40 °C
- A well-ventilated area to clean parts
- A vacuum oven (see below for validated list), or exploratory post-cure unit (see below for exploratory list)
- Asiga Pro4k, Max-X, Pico2HD UV, Max UV
- Origin One (with Open Materials License)
- ETEC (EnvisionTEC / Desktop Metal) Envision One(with Open Materials Program)
Validated Post-Cure Units:
Exploratory Post-Cure Units:
- Details coming soon! We’re putting the finishing touches on this section of the documentation website. Please reach out to [email protected] with any questions.
If you do not have access to this equipment, we would be happy to print COR parts for you.
Get an instant quote today at https://polyspectra.com/start-here!