COR is intended for use in industrial, manufacturing, and laboratory facilities. At this time, we discourage printing with COR in home or office environments.
The key facilities requirements for printing COR include:
- Well-ventilated print and part-cleaning areas
- Chemical waste disposal
Examples of printer ventilation:
- Printer inside of a ducted enclosure (such as Fungdo Multifunctional 3D Printer Enclosure )
- Sealed printer (such as Origin One) with exhaust connected to activated carbon filter (such as BOFA 3D PrintPRO 3 )
- Printer in ductless fume hood with activated carbon filters (such as Erlab Captair)
- Printer in ducted fume hood
Chemical Waste Disposal:
- Consult your EH&S team to set up an appropriate waste stream for the COR resin you are using. The Safety Data Sheet (SDS) links are below:
If you do not have access to this type of facility, we would be happy to print COR parts for you.
Get an instant quote today at https://polyspectra.com/start-here!